Tridea respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you give us will be treated confidentially. We use your information to process orders as quickly and easily as possible to proceed. For the rest, we will use this information only with your permission. Tridea will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make available to third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Tridea uses the collected data to provide its clients the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment information to process your order and keep you. Of its progress to date
- We use your email address to inform you about the development of the site, special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information here, you can unsubscribe at our website.
- If you place an order with Tridea we keep, if desired, your data on a secure server. You can specify a username and password so that your name and address, telephone number, email address, shipping and payment information, so you do not need to fill every new order.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us to develop our site and improve.
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether you add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to our site requirements not to publish.
- If you respond to a promotion or contest, we ask your name, address and email address. We use this information to carry out the action, to disclose the winner (s) and to measure. Response to our marketing efforts
Tridea not sell your information
Tridea will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect. The confidentiality of your information